Sylver Rain Consulting is an IT & Professional Services solutions provider and proven expert in providing skilled consultants to meet any business need. We specialize in custom software development, cloud computing, IT project support services, 508 compliance, IT infrastructure and systems integration. Sylver Rain is looking for an IT End-User/Technician support our clients hardware, software, and operating systems.
Leveraging cutting edge and innovative technical advances to meet client objectives. Manage and consult on procurement of IT goods and services including life-cycle hardware replacement. Tier 1 or Tier 2 support. Train users on systems and application. Create user guides and training materials for all client users
- Identify and resolve a wide variety of large and small-scale problems with computers, equipment, and software within 1 to 2 hours daily
- Implement and configure a “network enclave” for scientific instrumentation in a laboratory environment, including working with scientific instrument vendors and advising customers of optimal solutions for scientific data and workflows.
- Immediately isolates the source of deeply embedded or wide scale problems and brings appropriate technical resources to bear on resolution of problems.
- Provide support of data structures, connectors, domain structure, Active Directory group policies, security groups and the application of software patching using configuration support toolsets is required to ensure system uptimes and data availability
- Provide Tier-1 and Tier 2, client-based services including account creation, password recovery resets, account(s) object deletion, and service request creation.
- Troubleshoot, diagnoses, and resolve hardware, software, operating systems, and data communications failures to maximize user effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop or adapt user guides and training materials for customer use across defined service area(s).
- Understanding of systems and applications upon implementation and modification for more effective operation.
- Provide client education utilizing information technology equipment, systems, and applications.
- IT Asset Management support to include: owned or leased computer equipment, and other property related to client IT functions. Developing and recommending property accounting methods to provide effective controls. Ensure proper utilization of computer property and recommend purchase strategies, as well as lifecycle disposition of surplus equipment.
- 5+ years of experience in end user/technical support
- 5+ years of experience in Tier 1/ Tier 2 environment
- 5+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware/software problems
- 3+ years of experience providing support of data structures, connectors, domain structure, Active Directory group policies, security groups
- 3+ years of experience applying software patching using configuration support toolsets
- 2+ years of experience developing user guides and training materials
- 2+ years of experience in IT Asset Management
Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying