Sylver Rain Consulting is an IT solutions provider and proven expert in providing skilled consultants to meet any business need. We are an 8(a) and HUBZone certified WOSB based in Washington DC with a Niche in M365 Cloud Technologies, Advanced Technical Support/Infrastructure, 508 compliance, Cyber Security operations, Salesforce Development solutions and Video/Film Production.
We are currently seeking a Proposal Manager to support our Capture, Proposal Development and Client Relationship Management endeavors.
Overview/ Job Responsibilities:
Seeking dynamic Proposal and Capture Manager to drive growth through execution of proposal development and disciplined capture planning. You’ll be responsible for developing proposals and capturing prime opportunities as part of the growth support team operating across business units. You will exercise creative leadership to develop and drive opportunity win strategies, scorable solutions, teaming discussions, customer engagements, gate reviews, and other capture lifecycle activities for qualified opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Initiate and Conduct proposal writing and reviews for RFI’s and RFP’s
- Develop and communicate the capture strategy and ensures effective implementation
- Lead development and implementation of large deal capture plans (win strategy, timeline, and backlog), ensuring it is maintained, up to date, and properly reported.
- Create high quality, technically accurate, and compelling content for proposals, white papers, and other documentation related to Business Development and Capture functions
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivering according to contract/task orders/statement of work
- Lead the resolution of project issues to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction expectations
- Maintain a strong relationship with current clients
- Responsible for managing our subcontractors’ and 1099/consultants’ delivery under our contracts
- Perform gap analysis of capabilities against customer requirements and identifies salient past performance references.
- Engage with team members/SME to ensure past performance is complete and encompasses all experience being done even beyond what is listed in the SOW
- Gather information required to develop technically compliant responses through independent research and by conducting interviews with technical and management SMEs, program leaders, and proposed key personnel.
- Communicates expectations to Management, the BD team, and potential and active subcontractors to help the company bid successfully on projects.
- Breakdown the SOW and PWS of new opportunities to identify team members necessary and work with Recruiting to ensure the perfect resources are identified for each opportunity
- Work closely with recruiting on backfills and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned to project at all times to drive client results
- Work closely with HR on any performance issues that involve project team resources for quick resolution
- Ensure contracts remain compliant with FAR guidelines
- 5+ years of capture management in federal government contracting
- 5+ years of proposal writing experience for federal government contracts
- Expertise with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Excellent Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at orchestrating effective, collaborative solutioning and proposal preparation involving corporate technical SMEs and operations staff who bring customer knowledge to bear
- Ability to flexibly adapt to changes during the capture process
- Successful record playing a leading role in winning task order and GWAC contracts
- Demonstrable understanding of contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as cost structures (e.g., FFP, T&M, Cost-type [CPFF, CPIF, etc.])
- Expert understanding of federal government contracting regulations, set-asides, contract types and FAR guidelines
- Detailed understanding of government source selection procedures and approaches
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IT background is a plus
- Business development experience
About Sylver Rain Consulting:
At SRC, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. SRC continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we provide competitive benefits offerings that includes:
· Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
· Professional Development Reimbursement
· Bonus and Incentive Plan
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
SRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.